Formed in 1999, BurnVoir has established itself as a leading Australian project and corporate finance group, supporting clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors in Australia and globally.
For over 20 years, BurnVoir has provided independent financial, commercial and strategic advice in more than 150 transactions with a combined value exceeding
A$10 billion to a range of corporate clients, governments and government agencies, institutional investors, fund managers and family offices.
Today, BurnVoir Corporate Finance’s independence, together with its unique combination of financial and industry skills, delivers substantial value to clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure industries, and across a wide range of financial, commercial and strategic issues.
BurnVoir was formed in 1999 by industry practitioners with extensive experience and strong track record in financial services and the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors to bridge the gap between financial and industry knowledge.
Since its inception, BurnVoir has remained faithful to its business model of industry specialistion and has built an impressive track record of successful transactions.
Impartial, Independent Advice
BurnVoir’s independence, together with its unique combination of financial and industry skills, delivers real value to clients across a wide range of financial, commercial and strategic issues. Our advice and approach is targeted to maximise client value rather than promote specific solutions and products.
Customised Service and Active Participation of Senior Personnel
BurnVoir provides dedicated, customised focus to each of its transactions. A major feature is that our Executive Directors are actively and visibly involved in the management and execution of each transaction at all stages of an assignment.
Powerful Combination of Financial and Industry Expertise
The BurnVoir team has deep industry and finance experience and a demonstrated track record of delivering substantial value to our clients. Our complementary skills and experiences include:
- Extensive experience in the energy, resources and infrastructure sectors;
- A proven track record in delivering substantial debt and equity funding to support project developments, asset and corporate acquisitions, refinancings and other funding requirements;
- High quality, practical advice to clients across corporate mergers and acquisitions, asset acquisitions and divestments, business valuations and strategic planning;
- Extensive relationships with all major providers of acquisition finance, project finance debt, debt capital markets, institutional equity markets, private equity groups, fund managers and family offices;
- Extensive relationships with emerging financiers such as offtakers, traders, royalty funders, dedicated resource funds, energy funds and infrastructure funds;
- Experience in assessing complex, technical contractual and regulatory issues;
- A proven track record in providing high quality financial advice to major organisations and government agencies; and
- Extensive financial modelling experience for both industry participants and government clients.
BurnVoir acted as financial adviser and arranger to Kalium Lakes Limited (ASX:KLL) to fund the development of Kalium’s 100% owned Beyondie Sulphate of Potash Project in Western Australia
BurnVoir acted as financial adviser and arranger to Pilbara Minerals (ASX:PLS) to fund the development of Pilbara’s 100% owned Pilgangoora Lithium-Tantalum Project in Western Australia.
ERM Power and Arrow Energy - Braemar 2 Power Station
BurnVoir acted as financial adviser to ERM Power and Arrow Energy in the development of the 450MW Braemar 2 Power Station, located in southwest Queensland.
Find out about other projects we’ve done.